so...lately it seems as if more and more successful people are coming into my life. Success is contagious and once its evident, I want a piece. I worked really hard to finish graduating college and obtain that Communications degree, but now I want more. =) I have a little brother, Kvon, and even though he is younger than me, I really look up to him and all that he does. He graduated college, and is continuing on for his Masters...he is amazing.
Recently he obtained a new hobby, photography. He inspires me to continue writing and to eventually start my own Fashion/Hip-Hop magazine. he inspires me to become more successful.
Kvon is real.
check out www.kvontucker.com

Paramount-Warner Bros. Merger Cleared to Close Following $111 Billion USD
Settlement Approval
-
*Summary*
Paramount and Warner Bros Discovery are set to officially close their $111
billion USD merger on October 6, 2026US District Judge Araceli MartÃ...
1 hour ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment