wow.
I can't believe that I graduated SoooOOOoo long ago. I went to my high school's basketball game tonight...to see my lil cousin like friend play bball... GO WESTERN HIGH SCHOOL...ya TIGER WOODS came from there...but anyways...the kids there are sOOoo small.
Was it always like that??
I don't remember anyone at my school being under like 5 ft...but these kids were all under 5 feet...CRAZYness.
Sometimes I wish I could go back to high school...and do it all over again.
I promise I would be single back then..instead of being all boo'd up. I would have experience SoooOOoo much more....
If you had the chance, would you want to repeat high school all over again??
StreetSnaps: Brooklyn’s Jorge "Gitoo" Wright Masters the Art of Proportion
and Earth Tones
-
There’s a science to street-level dressing in New York City, where the line
between effortless daily wear and a well-thought out silhouette plays out
on ...
1 week ago
1 comments:
im honestly not sure lol
Post a Comment