So I'm sitting on my computer in the living room. My mother is all up on my computer screen. I was on FB & on a friends page. What comes out of her mouth??? "That's the guy you were with at the pool yesterday?" Me: yes. Her: is he single? Me: WTF does him being single have to do with me? Her: well he's cute &.... Me: I've had enough of this...I'm goin on my room. I am sooooo sick of her asking / almost wishing for me to have a boyfriend. Its soo annoying. Trust. I know I'm single and I fukking choose to be. Like staaaay out of me and mine. I'm fine! Shiiiit!
Peacock Taps Eddie Murphy for Upcoming Drama Series 'The Chairman'
-
*Summary*
Eddie Murphy is attached to star in a new drama series in development at
Peacock titled 'The Chairman'The project is created by 'Mad Men' showr...
14 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment