Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Killa Cali...

I can't believe Christmas just passed so fast like a blink of an eye...it was so short and I am really sad because my Grandma from Kansas came to Cali for Xmas and she just left yesterday. Its always so sad when we leave each other..because..she is really like my 2nd mother. She raised me too. All of my family is in Kansas..all of my cousins, uncles, and aunts. Christmas in Kansas is fabulous...it snows, my family is there and its such a fun time with all of us cousins. We haven't been together for Christmas since I was like 10 or 11. That was a LONG TIME AGO.

Next year, My Christmas will be spent in Kansas,with Terek and my Mom and hopefully my brother will get to go too. It will be a big Christmas...all of my cousins...and family. The Millers...we are Crazyyy...but I love it.

But for now..enjoy the Christmas Pix...with just Grannie, Momma and my Lil brother and me.





0 comments: