Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm OFF this entire WEEK

SooOooo...in this recession that we have...companies still are trying to make it...and with that said, the company that I work for, BCBG is trying to make it too.

I have an entire week off, NO PAY, in effort to not face any more layoffs. Its really gonna hit my pockets soon. Hopefully I get a few temp assignments this week, and maybe I'll have a little extra money to squeeze in...but I am not toOoOoOOO sure about that.

I do know that I have been able to catch up with a few friends because of me not working this week.

Last night we went to Chocolate Sundaes, at the Laugh Factory. We went to the 10 PM show, that didn't start until 11:15. Didn't get out til 1:30...but it was great!

I am going to Basketball game tonight with my friend Craig. I haven't seen him for about a month or two.

So...at least I get to catch up with friends, family and my blog =) while I am not working this week.

0 comments: