Friday, January 9, 2009

LITTLE BROTHER and CHAMPAGNE

so basically...i'm VIP.

I tell Terek everyday. lmao.
I got an EXCLUSIVE invite to attend the Video Shoot
of LB's new single...something bout Gentlemen, can't remember.
It's tomorrow, Saturday, on the rooftop of the Champagne Hotel in LA.

i'm trying to see who is gonna ride...we need some fly ass honies for this trip.

can't believe it tho...because I <3 me some LB.
I'm the only girl that rolls dolo to a show...constantly!!
My brother and I...ROCKKKKKK, to the Yo-Yo, my all-time FAVORITE jam from them...whenever we go to their concerts.

Last time I saw them, was at Paid Dues in Summer of 2008. We drove like an hour just to see them rock for 20 minutes.

PRICELESS.

I hope DBROCK is in the video..he is my man. Sorryyy TEREK <3



sOooOOO excited...then I'm off to the O-BAR in West Hollywood to attend my girl, Tamika's 25th Bday dinner / celebration at 7:30 PM...We call her RUDY...because she looks exactly like Keisha Knight from the Huxtables.

lmao.
happpppyyyyyy birthday Tamiks =)

PS.
GOT THE NEW BB on the WAY.
SHOULD HAVE IT IN MY HANDS on TUES.
it's PLATINUM.
you know how I do...

0 comments: