Wednesday, February 25, 2009

at the end of it all...its YOU

1. I'm not afraid to chase my dreams...I make them a reality.
2. Trains that stop in the middle of the tracks really bother me.
3. Favorite quote of the day..."If I didn't love Jesus...I'd tell them both to go eat a dick!"
4. A good friend told me last night...to always continue living my life with love.
5. Be careful who you look up to!
6. Don't ever get too comfortable - lil wayne
7. Joe Budden is a freak
8. I'm going to Vegas in 2 weeks.
9. New York...loves me
10. Random bloggers give great advice on comments and I love it<3
11. I need a good drink now.
12. I make my own decisions
13. Kanye's heartless is the truth!
14. I'm making moves...fuck that tofu..I need a porkchop on my plate - little brother
15. Time for a change - Obama

1 comments:

Simone said...

lmao! wonder who ur quoting... *runs*