Monday, February 23, 2009

a bunch of randoms...

1. Jury Duty sucked today...
2. I love the fact that I am fabulous enough to get dismissed from a case
3. I love my brother
4. The boys think the girls should make our way to Heat Lounge
5. I can't stop laughing at 50 and Officer RICKKKKKYYYYY! lmao
6. I can't wait to see my girls tonight!
7. I promise I am infatuated with Rock the Bells
8. Erin will be here in 2 weeks and we are going to Lupe's LA house
9. I love 70 degree weather in Cali
10. I can't wait to meet lil nik and jon's bundle pretty soon
11. I will WORK for COMPLEX one day
12. I am a fashion / makeup GURU
13. I am a socialite
14. I love JDILLA
15. I like that song "PROM QUEEN" by lil Wayne...actually (despite the fact I could kill them notes in Guitar Hero - yeeee!)
16. I have the greatest group of friends...a girl could ever have.
17. I still HEART Kanye...cuz he's amazing...so amazing
18. i heart angela YEE
19. i love twitter
20. i have lost almost 25 lbs.
21. I love the lemonade / water stuff at WAL-MART <3
22. I love Lucy...Japan BUT LOVE you more - thX Assad

0 comments: