Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ROCK THE BELLZ


sooOoo seriously...
can the lineup be posted already???

i'm like dying to know if DOOM will be there again this year??
Terek: am I going to witness boo's and water bottles being thrown on stage again??
lmao.
Nikki: I wanna get sun burned again and buy $5.00 6 oz water bottles.
Lily: Am I gonna meet you this year or what??
LITTLE BROTHER: seriously...can you bless us this year?? Phonte you owe me!!
WU-TANG: please perform again!! I need to set fires and run through them during your encore performance!!
Nikki again: Can we please step our shoe game up to another level?? I wanna wear the flyest dunks or air max 90's with short overalls that are vintage and a neon yellow bikini top. Ya I have the fit picked out already!

Immortal Technique: Can you please roam around the Hyndai Pavillion after your performance so I can tell you what an AMAZING lyracist you are!!
Kassie and Drew: Seriously, this year, can we actually see one performance together instead of just texting each other and saying how dope TRIBE was!!
Bahar: COOL KIDS and PACIFIC DIVISION...enough said.
EVERYONE ELSE: get your ticket!!! its SERIOUSLY the BEST SHOW EVER!!!
until then...enjoy the pics from last year lovers!!

0 comments: