Thursday, March 5, 2009

UPDATE

1. I still am very unhappy with my career..need a change ASAP like T.I.
2. Chris Brown is out of control
3. I have gotten over the asshole of a man with the initials TRW
4. Girls hit on me...its very flattering but NO THANKS.
5. Day and Night by Kid Cudi is in my mind.
6. I can't wait for the weekend.
7. Follow me on TWITTER.COM/LoveKeturah
8. I love reuniting with old friends.
9. I am going to see De La Soul next Thursday.
10. My President is Black
11. I like the finer things in life.
12. I love Lisa Brandt
13. Shout out to Simone for pimpin out my page
14. I think I like Light Brights now
15. POP CHAMPAGNE is on heavy rotation in the car.
16. LOVE is a beautiful thing.
17. I wanna dance all night on Friday or Saturday
18. Happy Gilmore is my shit.
19. I miss my Grandma
20. ask me how I am doing...I am fabulous darling <3



LOVE...Keturah

1 comments:

Just Daisy said...

awww yay !
=) fab is an awesome
word to describe this
entry as well <3