Monday, April 13, 2009

KRESSin it UP...



so this past weekend...was a very fun and productive.
Saturday...went to elleeee ayeeee with my girl lO <3.
we hadnt' been hangin out that much and I forgot how much I missed this girl.

Did a little shopping then back to the OC for my mani / pedi...where I got them nails did...with the freshest green color.

i've been into brights lately AND I LOVE it.

Saturday night, we went to Kress, and had so much fun! The 1st DJ was amazing.com. He played so many classics...DILLA, M.O.P. Busta...so amazing. His set for for U-N-I, but unfortunately they didn't get to perform.

I love that place though. Out Bartender Julie was ON POIINNNTTTTT! She filled my glass to that tippy top like 3x. SUPER FLOSSY <3

after we found out that U-N-I wasn't performing, we left and went back to the OC.



Sunday...I chilled for Easter...and hung out with my family - my Mommy <3
Sunday night...the girls went to Chocolate Sundays - which is always dope!

Hope your weekend was marvelous too!

0 comments: