Wednesday, April 22, 2009

an update...

since I've left you in the dark for a few weeks.
1. I finally finished writing that POS Manual..that I had been slaving for days, weeks, hours...and its officially going through its edits right now.
2. I'm looking forward to next weekend.
3. I <3 the new LOVE SUPREME album by U-N-I
4. I'm actually eating a bowl of cereal - P-Nut butter Captain Crunch to be specific.
5. I really dig the fact that I am beautiful =) ...but sometimes...men step their boundaries.
6. I never really had to tell a guy to kick rocks for being a little too assertive..but last week I did.
7. I am going to Knotts Berry Farm on Friday May 1st.
8. I will be in attendance of the Slum Village reunion next Saturday..May 2nd
9. I love TWITTER
10. WWW.TWITTER.COM/LOVEKETURAH
11. If you were to turn my car on and listen to the exact song...what would it be "Phonte and dj KO" with 9th on the beats
12. I really miss Bahar and hope to see her soon.
13. My bro Kvon and I are going to the Bev Center on Saturday...brotherly sisterly LOVE.
14. He's doing good...btw.
15. Terek and I are actually friends.
16. I wish I had more hip hop head girls in my life...and I do...but not really lol.
17. My boy Nosa...aka Nick Nyce...from the Mighty Gents called me Sydney Shaw from Brown Sugar...ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT of 2009
18. I LOVE my LIFE.
19. I still haven't scooped up the LV Graffiti Bag...
20. MY life...pause....is pretty DAMNed good right now.

0 comments: