Sunday, October 18, 2009

20.EIGHT

so my birthday is just around the corner and my sister Erin and I always post up our top songs for the year we are turning. Her birthday is on October 20th and she is turning 21, so she is posting her top 21 songs on http://bellaword.tumblr.com/! I'm turning 28 on October 27th and my songs are a reflection of what ALWAYS puts me in a GOOD mood....regardless of whatever I am going through and in no particular order:

28. N.E.R.D. - Jump
27. Young Money - Every Girl
26. Beyonce - Kitty Kat
25. Busta Rhymes - Dangerous
24. MF DOOM - Super
23. Little Brother - The Yo Yo
22. Jay-Z - When the Money Goes
21. JDILLA - One won't Do
20. JDILLA - Lightworks
19. LIL JON & the EASTSIDE Boys - Play No Games
18. Amerie - Fall In Love
17. OutKast - Vibrate
16. Foregign Exchange - Valediciton
15. Outkast - Lives in my Lap
14. Jay-Z - So Ambitious
13. Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss
12. Kanye - Can't tell me Nothing
11. Kanye - Big Brother
10. Cold Play - Yes
9. Q-Tip - You
8. Jadakiss - Why you so mad
7. Ghostface - Baby
6. Jay-Z - Fuck all night
5. Fabolous - Baby
4. GDEP - Special Delivery
ALBUMS
3. Dwele - Skectches of a Man
2. Common - BE
1. Outkast - Idlewild

0 comments: